Saphir Cordovan 75ml
Saphir Médaille d’Or Cordovan Cream Shoe Polish is formulated with beeswax, solvents, a high concentration of pigments and neatsfoot oil to penetrate deeper into leather to maintain suppleness and sheen. It was specifically developed to nourish and protect Cordovan leather.
Cordovan leather is an equine leather obtained from the rump of horses imported from Cordoba, Spain and cross-bred with wild horses from Dakota, United States. Only 20 to 22 dm2 of the back is required and the rest of the hide is used for furniture manufacturing. The hides are stored for months in barrels of oil. The natural colour is blood red to very dark burgundy. This hyper-resistant and flexible leather requires regular maintenance. The leather has very tight pores.
- Remove any dust or dirt from the shoe
- Spread the cream on the leather and massage gently using circular motions
- Let the leather soak up the cream for 5 minutes
- Polish with a soft cotton cloth
Following application, store the treated leather shoes in a bag for 24 to 48 hours to avoid dust adhering to the leather.
|Cream||In variable colors|
|Capacity ( fl.oz )||2.53|
|Weight ( g )||74.82|
- Brand: Saphir Médaille d'Or 1925 Paris
- Product Code: Saphir Cordovan 75ml 15200018
- Reward Points: 12
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: 9.40€
- Price in reward points: 120